1. A Los Angeles Lakers fan has named his newborn son after rookie Lonzo Ball before Ball has even played his first professional game. “Yeah, you may want to wait just a little to see how his career shakes out,” said O.J. Levanthal.
2. Wednesday morning, former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer met with a group of students at Harvard University to discuss the state of American politics. Or, as it was advertised on campus, ‘Free breakfast.’
3. According to a new piece in ‘The New Yorker,’ while wooing his wife Karen while in law school, Vice President Mike Pence took her ice-skating and made her taco salad for dinner. Or, as the Pences fondly refer to those days, their wild 20s.
4. According to a new piece in ‘The New Yorker,’ feeling that Mike Pence was going to propose to her while they were dating, Karen Pence took to carrying around a gold cross with the word ‘yes’ engraved on it. A cross that she still carries today, but now she uses it to keep Eric at bay:
5. When asked on Tuesday if he heard Senator John McCains’s recent critical remarks, President Trump said, “I hear everything.” Which explains why Melania has taught herself to sign ’S.O.S.’
6. On Tuesday, Rob Kardashian’s ex-fiancee Blac Chyna sued the whole family alleging they “slut-shamed” her in an effort to “destroy her career.” Said Kim, “No, you got it all wrong, being a slut is what gets you a career.”
7. A man who was held by the Taliban for the past five years thought his captors were joking when they told him Donald Trump was president. Said the man, “Now I’m scared to ask about Bruce Jenner.”
8. Oreo has announced a new contest where people can win $50,000 for guessing the correct flavor of their new mystery cream. The last time someone got $50,000 for tasting a mystery cream Harvey Weinstein forced them to sign a nondisclosure agreement.
9. After Jay Y. Lee, the billionaire heir to Samsung Electronics, was jailed in February, the company has reported record profit. So now might be the best time to invest in the Trump Organization.
10. According to a new piece in ‘The New Yorker,’ Vice President Mike Pence asked his wife Karen to marry him by hiding the ring in a loaf of bread they used to feed ducks. That story again, Mike Pence’s marriage proposal involved white bread and also a loaf of bread.
11. In a recently unearthed video clip, President Trump admits that young, attractive women are his addiction. Luckily, there’s a cure:
12. President Donald Trump said on Tuesday he believed Republicans had enough votes to pass a new healthcare bill. “Yeah, you definitely do,” said John McCain:
13. In a recent interview, Ivanka Trump said, when she was younger, she went through a punk phase where she wore black clothes and makeup. Unfortunately it only made her father slightly less attracted to her.
14. On Wednesday, Lego unveiled a new set of figurines celebrating the women of NASA. Which reminds me of when Neil Armstrong said, “This is one small step for man….OUCH. What did I just step on!?! A fucking Lego! Brian, I thought I told you to clean this shit up!”
15. An attorney in Florida is arguing his client, who was found guilty of tax fraud, is too fat to go to jail. Which, I guess explains why Trump always gets two scoops of ice cream with his dessert.
16. Vice President Mike Pence’s older brother Greg Pence has filed the necessary paperwork to run for Congress. Which is why I am calling for a total and complete shutdown of Pences entering the federal government until we can figure out what the hell is going on.
17. A Tennessee State University student faces charges after she was caught on video filling her roommate’s water bottle with toilet water. And, to make matters worse, she’s also being sued for patent infringement by Mountain Dew.
18. For the second year in a row, organizers of Milwaukee’s marathon got the distance of the course wrong. Said runners, “We don’t care how long the course is as long as it takes us out of Milwaukee.”
19. Last week, a cigar half-used by former British Prime Minister Winston Churchill sold at auction for over $12,000. “What do you mean by ‘half-used cigars’?” asked Bill Clinton.
20. A couple in their 20s who were kicked out of a Tennessee bar last week for having sex in the bathroom, moved their rendezvous to a nearby Porta-Potty. And the most shocking part of that story is there’s a bar in Tennessee with indoor plumbing.