1. Thomas Panek, a blind runner, made history on Sunday by completing the 2019 New York City Half Marathon without any human help. Panek said the hardest part of running through New York City’s boroughs was his heightened sense of smell.
2. A blind runner, made history on Sunday by completing the 2019 New York City Half Marathon without any human help. Which is impressive until you find out he was trying to run the Chicago marathon.
3. New York governor Andrew Cuomo has endorsed a new two-strikes plan that would permanently ban people from the subway who are convicted of two sexual offenses on mass transit. Said the creepy guy on the G-train, “If I never put it away, that only counts as one strike, right?”
4. In a recent interview, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said that it’s possible that God sent Trump to save the Jews. Ah, yes, much like God sent that flood to save Noah.
5. President Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani said Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report was more positive than he had anticipated. It’s always a good sign when your own lawyer is like “Even I’m surprised they found you not guilty.”
6. This week, Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin said he made sure his nine children were exposed to chickenpox and caught the disease instead of giving them a vaccine. Even worse, he used to have ten.
7. This week, Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin said he made sure his nine children were exposed to chickenpox and caught the disease instead of giving them a vaccine. Not surprising that the guy with nine kids doesn’t like using protection.
8. An albino pengiun made its debut appearance at a Polish zoo on Friday. Although, considering it’s a Polish zoo, there’s a good chance it’s just a fat dove.
9. According to new research, exposing cheese to round-the-clock music may give it more flavor. That story again, researchers have run out of things to study.
10. A company in Japan has created a wearable milk tank shaped like a female breast in an effort to make it possible for men to breastfeed their children. So if you’re a new father looking for a way to bond with your baby, keep looking.
11. During a speech this week, President Trump complained that he was not given a thank you for his handling of Senator John McCain’s funeral. But, in Trump’s defense, can you imagine how many people are going to say ‘thank you’ when Trump dies.
12. 89-years ago this week, Colonel Sanders founded the first-ever Kentucky Fried Chicken store. Said President Trump to Melania, “Happy Anniversary!”
13. On Friday, President Trump met with the leaders of the Bahamas, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Jamaica and Saint Lucia at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida. Said Trump, “If you’re here, who’s mowing the lawn?”
14. Beto O’Rourke raised more than $6.1 million within the first 24 hours of announcing his candidacy for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination. And, by the look of it, I’m guessing, it was mostly in singles:
15. A man stripped down to skimpy underwear and took a stroll through Moscow’s State Tretyakov Gallery on Wednesday evening in what it called an “unsanctioned performance.” That story again, apparently Shia LaBeouf is in Russia.