1. The White House announced that for the second year in a row, President Trump will skip the Correspondents Dinner. And, for the 40th year in a row he will skip Don Jr.’s birthday dinner:
2. A man who was stabbed in the back during a bar fight last week, ordered another drink with the knife still in his back. And despite having a fucking knife in his back, it still took him a good twenty minutes to get the bartender’s attention.
3. A sperm bank in Beijing has set strict criteria for would-be donors, including a requirement that they pledge their loyalty to China’s ruling Communist Party. Luckily you only need one hand to take a pledge.
4. On Monday, FBI agents raided President Trump’s personal lawyer Michael Cohen’s offices located at Rockefeller Center in New York City. In response, workers started putting up the tree because it feels like Christmas came early this year:
5. Experts are speculating as to how North Korean leader Kim Jong Un would travel to potential summit with President Trump due to North Korea’s lack of modern aircraft that can reliably fly across oceans. “Here’s a solution, hold the summit in the middle of the Pacific Ocean,” said Malaysian Airlines.
6. Voice actor Chuck McCann, best known as the voice behind the “I’m cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs” bird, died on Monday at the age of 83. And I gotta say, if the best thing I’m known for when I die is voicing a cereal mascot, maybe just say you probably don’t know this guy.
7. Dino Sajudin, a former doorman at a Trump building, confirmed reports that the National Enquirer paid Sajudin $30,000 to prevent him from publicizing a rumor that Donald Trump fathered a child out of wedlock. Said Trump, “Oh, please, let it be Eric”:
8. This week, a turtle that breaths through its genital was added to the endangered species list. Making that two slimy reptiles whose genitals apparently need a lot of air that are now endangered:
9. Uber on Tuesday unveiled a new app for its drivers that includes a real-time earnings tracker. Because the one thing I want from my Uber driver is for them to be on their phone more.
10. This week, a former aspiring model confronted Bill Cosby at his retrial after testified against him saying, “You remember, don’t you Mr. Cosby?” Said Cosby, “I remember, but I’m surprised you do, I gave you a lot of drugs.”
11. Brothers Erik and Lyle Menendez, who were convicted in 1989 of murdering their parents, are together again and housed at the same California state prison. Erik and Lyle said being together again makes them reminiscent of old times and sad that they don’t have any more parents to kill together.
12. On Monday, the FBI raided the offices of President Trump’s longtime personal lawyer Michael Cohen, seizing records relating to payments made to pornographic-film actress Stormy Daniels. “He should have hid that stuff underneath his mattress,” said every 15 year old boy.
13. Vietnam’s culture ministry has issued a directive against “inappropriate” statues after images of godlike sculptures with animal heads and human genitalia stoked controversy. Censoring statues seems crazy, but Vietnam may have a point:
14. On Monday, at Bill Cosby’s new trial, a woman protested topless. Cosby was shocked to see a woman topless woman who was also conscious.
15. Over the weekend, comedian Seth Meyer’s wife gave birth to the couple’s second child in the lobby of their New York City apartment building. Which is still not the worst planned entry someone has made into a NYC lobby in the past few years:
16. Over the weekend, comedian Seth Meyer’s wife gave birth to the couple’s second child in the lobby of their New York City apartment building. And, because it happened in the lobby, the doorman signed for the delivery.
17. On Tuesday, actor T.J. Miller, star of ‘The Emoji Movie,’ was arrested after allegedly calling in a bomb threat from an Amtrak train. Being attached to a bomb is something Miller will always carry with him and also the train thing isn’t good either.
18. Scientists have determined that a dead whale that washed ashore in the Mediterranean Sea died because it consumed 64 pounds of trash. Or, as it’s known at Arby’s, a number 2.
19. According to ‘The New York Post,’ women are lining up to date newly single, former-mayor Rudy Giuliani. That story again, Rudy Giuliani is now writing for ‘The New York Post.’
20. The Miami Marlins, who lost to the New York Mets on Wednesday night, had less fans in attendance than by their Double-A affiliate, the Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp. ‘Jumbo Shrimp’ is an oxymoron much like ‘Marlins fan.’