1. Before addressing the United Nations on Monday, President Trump was caught asking the man seated next to him whether the red light in front of him meant the microphone was on or off. So, at least, he’s learning from his mistakes:
2. Last Friday, an 11-year-old named Frank from Virginia mowed the White House lawn after sending a letter asking to do so. “Are there any little kids requesting to make purses?” asked Ivanka.
4. Last week, one-star reviews of Hillary Clinton’s new book “What Happened” mysteriously disappeared from Amazon. “Good luck finding them,” said the family of Vince Foster.
5. According to a new study, getting your tonsils removed increases your fertility. Although, if your tonsils are getting in the way of you getting pregnant, I think you might be doing it wrong.
7. Ex-Trump aide Michael Caputo says he spent his children’s college fund on a lawyer to defend him in the ongoing Russian probe. But cheer up Mike, there’s history of people successfully suing Trump to get their tuition money back:
8. Jedediah Bila announced on Monday that she is leaving ‘The View.’ Jedediah is leaving, I assume, to spend more time churning butter.
9. A New York startup is developing a wristband that lets the wearer send text messages solely using their thoughts. The technology is still in the early stages, but here’s a sneak peak at what a technology that allows for stream-of-consciousness will look like:
10. An Ohio father who tried to discipline his 6-year-old daughter by chasing her around in a scary clown mask has been charged with inducing panic. “Is it sill illegal if it’s not a mask?” asked Kellyanne Conway’s kids.
11. Prosecutors on Wednesday sought a prison sentence of 27 months for Anthony Weiner, who admitted to sending sexually explicit messages to a teenage girl in a scandal that played a role in last year’s presidential election. After which, he may want to consider entering the witness protection program:
12. A San Diego children’s hospital unveiled a collection of remote controlled mini cars that allow its young patients to ‘drive’ themselves to the operating room. Unfortunately, the doctors aren’t very good, so the kid operating the mini tow-truck has been very busy.
13. This week, North Korea’s foreign minster compared President Trump’s threats to destroy the country to “a dog barking.” A sound in North Korea which also means dinner isn’t quite ready yet.
14. According to Roald Dahl’s widow, the author initially wanted to make the main character in “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory” black. In fact, originally, the Oomp-Loompas followed Charlie around the factory making sure he didn’t steal anything.
15. According to reports, former White House strategist Steve Bannon is in talks with Hollywood to make a western. I assume because he’s dead-ringer for the bloated corpse of John Wayne.
16. A few days after being accused of liking a pornographic tweet, Texas Senator Ted Cruz dismissed the claim saying, “the left is obsessed with sex.” Adding, “while my right hand is only mildly interested in it.”
17. A Florida woman punched her husband in the face after he burst into her bedroom while she was pleasuring herself because he thought she was having sex with another man. Or, as Chris Brown calls it, foreplay.
18. Last week, playwright Lin-Manuel Miranda went to Washington D.C. to advocate for the arts and sang Broadway songs on the congressional train the runs under the Capital building. Little known fact, if you sing show-tunes on the congressional train Lindsey Graham appears out of nowhere.