1. The CW’s upcoming superhero TV show “Legends of Tomorrow” will reportedly feature a Muslim superhero. And, just like Superman, she will be able to fly, but only after undergoing extra screening from the TSA.
2. According to a new report, the aviation industry could save $35 billion a year by moving to pilotless planes. Or, more likely, they’ll just start charging you an extra fee for having a pilot.
3. North Korea’s Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un on Monday vowed to continue building his country’s nuclear arsenal and threatened to unleash “thousands-fold” revenge against the U.S. Coincidentally, “thousands-fold” is also Jong Un’s body-type:
6. On Monday, a Twitter account that praised the president and was retweeted by Trump himself, was deleted after it was revealed to be a fake person. In response, Trump retweeted Eric hoping to get the same result.
7. According to a new study, women who have bigger butts are less susceptible to heart attacks, strokes and diabetes. So, I guess before he was knighted, he was Dr. Mix-a-Lot.
8. Fired U.S. Attorney for Manhattan, Preet Bharara, announced on Monday that he is starting a podcast. So, it turns out, no matter how powerful you are, everyone handles unemployment the exact same way.
9. A sex toy company has set up a pop-up a location in downtown Manhattan that allows women to try out $150 vibrators. Thus allowing men in the area to set up ‘pop-ups’ of their own.
10. According to a report, the immigrant great-grandmother of White House aide Stephen Miller, who is a vocal proponent instituting a language requirement on all U.S. immigrants, came to this country not speaking English. Although, I’m certain, if she were alive today, she’d definitely know the word ‘douchebag’: