1. The people behind ‘Game of Thrones’ are making a new HBO show set in a world where the South won the Civil War. It will be like ‘Game of Thrones’ but with more incest.
2. David and Victoria Beckham’s 12-year-old son Cruz is recording an album. So, hopefully, Cruz inherited his looks from his father and his singing voice also from his father.
3. Frances Gabe, the creator of the only self-cleaning house, died Tuesday at the age of 101. He died doing what he loved, leaving behind a mess for someone else to clean up.
4. Fox News has hired former LAPD detective Mark Fuhrman to analyze O.J. Simpson’s upcoming parole hearing. That ridiculous story again, a white cop who is best known for using the n-word wasn’t already working for Fox News.
5. A 56-year-old man in China has been dressing as a woman for 20 years to help his mentally ill mother cope with the death of his sister. Said the old woman, “I love my beautiful daughter, not like my good-for-nothing son who never visits anymore.”
6. President Trump on Tuesday said he is disappointed that the latest Republican effort to repeal and replace Obamacare in the Senate failed. And, even worse, he can’t even cheer himself up because they already took the fire truck away:
7. Hillary Clinton’s unused election night confetti has been repurposed and put into snow globes. There was a lot of confetti to begin with and, then, after the results came in, Hillary made some of her own:
8. According to a new study, Indonesia is the laziest country in the world. Asked what they thought of the study, the people of Indonesia said, “We’ll read it later.”
9. Last week, President Trump said his long-promised border wall will have “openings” to see through. Said Trump, “It’ll be just like the walls I built backstage for the Miss Teen USA Pageant.”
10. Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Friday that he hoped for further dialogue with President Trump after their meeting in Germany earlier this month. That story again, Putin waited the customary four days before asking for a second date.