2. According to a new study, acupuncture paired with mild electric currents may be better than doing nothing at all to relieve urinary incontinence in women. Or, you could just move to Russia and make a career out of it:
3. On Wednesday, a man drove his car into and destroyed a newly installed Ten Commandments monument in Arkansas. Said the man, “If this doesn’t impress my neighbor’s wife nothing will.”
4. Last year, tourists threw $2 million worth of coins in Rome’s Trevi Fountain. As a result, it now insists on being called Trevor Fountain III.
5. A Lebanese calligrapher has completed a two-year project to hand write a copy of the Koran, Islam’s holy book. Meanwhile, I’m in year three of trying to get through “Eat, Pray, Love.”
6. A judge in Spain has ordered the exhumation of painter Salvador Dali’s body to settle a paternity suit. So, just to be safe, maybe we shouldn’t bury Kevin Federline after he dies.
8. For the fourth time in a row a small town in Kentucky has elected a dog as its mayor. So better luck next year to runner-up Jeb Bush.
9. A Utah man had an image of LeBron James’s crying face tattooed on his leg. The hardest part was explaining to a tattoo artist in Utah what a black guy looks like.
10. British opposition leader Jeremy Corbyn got a rock star reception at Glastonbury Festival on Saturday, telling millions of young people who voted for him would not be silenced. Not to be outdone, Bernie Sanders was seen high on peyote at Burning Man: