1. A man in India has broken the Guinness World Record for longest time spinning a basketball on a toothbrush. I don’t know whose record he broke, but I think it’s safe to assume it wasn’t Anthony Davis’s:
2. A man in Minnesota who had outstanding warrants attempted to avoid arrest by handing a deputy a “Get Out of Jail Free” Monopoly card after being pulled over. Although, if he wanted to avoid prison, he should have used the original get out of jail card, being white.
3. A man in Minnesota who had outstanding warrants attempted to avoid arrest by handing a deputy a “Get Out of Jail Free” Monopoly card after being pulled over. And, in case that didn’t work, the man also brought the lead pipe from Clue as a back-up plan.
4. On Thursday, President Trump took to Twitter to accuse co-host of MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’ Mika Brzezinski of having a face-lift. And, if that’s true, I guess we know what the doctor did with all her extra skin:
5. On Thursday, President Trump took to Twitter to accuse co-host of MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’ Mika Brzezinski of having a face-lift. Which is reminiscent of the time Abraham Lincoln accused Betsy Ross of getting lipo:
6. Police in New Jersey are looking for a suspect who stole a street sweeper and went on a brief joyride before crashing it. That crazy store again, New Jersey owns and operates street sweepers and still looks like that.
7. A woman is suing doctors at an Atlanta hospital after she says they left a camera inside her body during an organ transplant six months ago. “Well, that explains all the trouble I’ve been having with my new camera,” said the doctor:
8. Yesterday, the White House announced that President Trump will meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin at the G20 Summit in Germany next week. Where I assume Putin will give Trump his bi-annual employee performance review.
9. After initially saying foreign fiancees of American citizens would not be allowed into the U.S. under President Trump’s travel ban, the administration reversed course yesterday and said they would be. Because, in the words of Trump himself, “Melania is getting older and you never know.”
10. According to a new study, acupuncture paired with mild electric currents may be better than doing nothing at all to relieve urinary incontinence in women. Which is weird, because if you stuck me with needles or shocked me, I think I’d be more inclined to piss myself.
11. Yesterday, a man drove his car into and destroyed a newly installed Ten Commandments monument in Arkansas. But, in the man’s defense, I’ve read the commandments and they don’t say anything about not doing that.
12. This week the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office said the newly proposed Republican healthcare bill will result in 22 million people losing their health insurance. To put that number in perspective, if you laid that many people next to each other, side-by-side, it would, and probably will, look like this:
13. Canada is restoring an historic brothel that was once owned by President Trump’s grandfather in the late 1800’s. And, I like to think if Trump’s granddad were alive today he would be disappointed that his descendants ruined his good, whorehouse-owning name.
14. Two-time NBA Most Valuable Player Stephen Curry has received a sponsor exemption to play in the Web.com Tour’s Ellie Mae Classic golf competition next month. Of course, he has no chance of winning, not because he’s a basketball player, but because Kevin Durant isn’t playing with him.
15. A rabbi in New Jersey has been charged in a conspiracy to defraud Medicaid. The rabbi is expected to plead “For this I go to jail?”
16. Police in Australia recovered a baby bottle that had been turned into a bong with a swastika on its side. So, I guess congratulations are in order on the new addition to Mel Gibson.
17. An 88-year-old Illinois man claims a one-eyed prostitute stole his wallet after he paid for and had a blowjob performed on him. Said the prostitute, “Blowing that old man was the first time in my entire life I wished I was completely blind.”
18. Dennis Rodman plans to return to North Korea in August and has invited “Good Morning America” anchor Michael Strahan to go with him. Well, to be accurate, Kelly Ripa nominated Michael Strahan to go.
19. For the fourth time in a row a small town in Kentucky has elected a dog as its mayor. And Anthony Weiner has never been so jealous, not that the dog was elected mayor, but because it can lick itself.
20. A Japanese airline forced a disabled passenger to crawl up a flight of stairs to board his flight. “I can’t believe that,” said United, “you passed up a perfect opportunity to justifiably drag a passenger down the aisle.”