2. According to a new report, chief strategist Steve Bannon has called senior advisor Jared Kushner a ‘cuck’ and a ‘globalist’ behind his back. But, in Bannon’s defense, those are still two of the nicer names he’s ever called a Jew.
3. Yesterday, singer Barry Manilow officially came out as gay. Unfortunately, Manilow was outed 20 years ago by his everything.
4. The Trump administration has struck down an Obama-era rule protecting hibernating bears in Alaska. Although, if bears are anything like humans, they’re not getting much sleep under this administration either.
5. In a recent interview, Ivanka Trump said she didn’t know what the word “complicit” meant. Don’t worry, Ivanka, the judge will explain it to you.
6. According to reports, Casey Anthony and O.J. Simpson may star in a reality TV show together. It will be the most literal season of ‘Surviror’ ever.
8. The White House announced last week that President Trump turned down an offer to throw out the first pitch at the Washington Nationals’ home opener. Which makes sense, because as Putin tells it, he’s more of a catcher.
10. A 45-pound sculpture of Beyonce made 100% out of cheese debuted last week in New York City. To put that in perspective, that is just 10% more cheese than the real Adele is usually comprised of.