1. This week, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump gave a speech at a Pennsylvania recycling plant in front of a giant pile of trash. Said Chris Christie, “I’ve been called worse.”
2. It is being reported that presidential candidate Donald Trump has asked retired coach Bobby Knight to speak at the upcoming Republican National Convention. So this time Clint Eastwood will talk to a chair and then Bobby Knight will rough it up.
4. In a new interview, comedian Chelsea Handler revealed that she had two abortions when she was 16. Back then, ‘Chelsea Lately’ refer to her period.
5. In a recent interview, Bernie Sanders said he will vote for Hillary Clinton in November’s presidential election. Well, she has always down well with older voters.
6. A new report claims that China is still engaged in the widespread and systematic harvesting of donor organs from prisoners. My gut tells me that’s wrong, but my new liver tells me to murder.
7. Last week, police in New York City discovered a heroin operation hidden behind a door disguised as a shelf in a candy shop. And it was a great cover because no one ever questioned why Phillip Seymour Hoffman was visiting a candy shop three to four times a day.
8. According to a new study, children that are obese are likely to become obese adults. “I wouldn’t bet on it,” said heart disease.
9. Last week, an Orthodox Rabbi competed on NBC’s “American Ninja Warrior.” It is the first time a clergyman has appeared on an NBC reality show since the most recent episode of “To Catch a Predator.”
10. While shooting an episode of his CNBC show, comedian Jay Leno crashed a 2,500-horsepower car. I could have told you that was a terrible idea, giving Jay Leno another TV show.