1. A new study suggests, poor young women are more likely to delay going to the doctor when they find a breast lump than women in better financial situations. Although maybe you’re financial situation wouldn’t be so dire if you were more open to showing you tits.
2. Batman bin Suparman, which means Batman son of Superman in Malaysian, was jailed in Singapore on Monday for over two years for various offenses, including breaking into an office building to take heroin. This guy sounds a little more like Ironman if you ask me.
3. Over the weekend, singer Miley Cyrus smoked weed live on stage during the MTV European Music Awards, which were held in Amsterdam where marijuana use has been decriminalized. So it should be pretty interesting to see what Miley does on stage when her tour rolls into Toronto later this month.
4. Parents are outraged after Miley Cyrus smoked weed live on stage over the weekend at MTV’s European Music Awards. But, on the plus-side, at least she wasn’t singing.
5. A Swedish inventor has designed a recycling shower that he says saves 90% in water usage and 80% in energy by purifying the water that collects in the drain and immediately pumping it out the showerhead. “It’s the breakthrough we’ve been waiting for,” said golden-shower enthusiasts everywhere.
6. A bar in New York City is offering a $176 cocktail. Actually, the cocktail is $6, the antidote is $170.
7. A bar in New York City is offering a $176 cocktail. Or at least that’s what they’re telling the customers who stumble in to pick up their credit card after forgetting to close out their tab the night before.
8. Yesterday, during an exhibition game in Honduras, a Harlem Globetrotter injured himself when the basket he was dunking on came down on top of him. It’s not the first time a Globetrotter was injured, in 1972 Curly Neal accidentally lit himself on fire and his teammates tragically tried to put him out with a bucket full of confetti.
9. The mayor of Richmond, Virginia, announced plans on Monday to build a minor-league baseball park on the site of a slave market and cemetery. “That’s outrageous, everyone should focus all their attention on that and only that,” said the owner of the Washington Redskins.
10. A new study suggests, older adults will keep their teeth longer as a result of advancements in dentistry, but due to a lack of ongoing care, the elderly tend to have poor oral hygiene. “Now come give me a kiss,” said your grandma.